1994 ROBERTS 36 B Steel Ketch
This is a well proven Roberts 36B ketch, strongly built in Corten Steel by Lofty Elliot and cork insulated.Well presented and with some great features, she is well set up for single handed cruising.
Launched 1994 12m LOA 3.4m beam 1.6m draft with a full long keel giving 6.5 knot cruise.
Repowered 2003 with a new Volvo D55/2 diesel, ZF Hydrostatic gearbox and Kiwiprop.
Good volume with 6 berths in 3 separate areas, she also has a good dining area and galley including a gas stove/oven and combination 12v fridge / freezer.
Excellent power generation through 270w of solar panels with MPPT controllers and a 300w inverter.
• Powered by a 2003 Volvo 55hp D55/s diesel done under 2000hrs, injectors checked and pump serviced 2019.
• 180 ltrs diesel, 200 ltrs water
• Original wooden masts with thimble rigging.
• Sails as seen in the pics with Mizzen and Laminate Main 3 yrs old and Genoa 5 yrs old, plus a staysail.
• Electronics include GPS and Plotter off a PC.
• Autopilot and Cape Horn wind vane self steer.
• VHF with AIS receiver (visible on screen)
• Heavy duty manual anchor winch with 3 anchors including Manson Supreme, Kiwene and Fisherman
• Diesel heather, and full LED lighting inside and out.
Our vendor has owned “After You” for 15 years and she is only for sale due to him upgrading to a larger steel yacht. He has enjoyed and sailed her extensively including Hauraki Gulf, Bay of Plenty, Fiordland and a complete circumnavigation of the South Island (mostly single handed). This is a proven, well built Ketch that is ready to sail. The Mana Marina berth may be for rent if required. Please call for a more detail on this boat.
Please Note: The information relating to this vessel is believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. We always advise independent inspections by potential purchasers as we can make no representation of the boat’s structural or mechanical condition.